Article provided by: Jiffy Products Co IncSearching for pilot bits? Jiffy Dallas has exactly what you need. With a terrific inventory of pilot bits, you’re sure to find the one you need quickly and easily- and when it comes to shipping out your order, Jiffy Dallas has your project in mind and will package and ship your order same day if at all possible.
Opting for the right pilot bit will save you valuable time in the field. Jiffy Dallas carries everything, from the most popular pilot bits to the most difficult-to-find, so you can get what you need and have it in your hand quickly. Check out what’s available in the impressive Jiffy Dallas inventory:
- The common CB4 with 1 1/4 shank, the right fit for a wide range of equipment
- DB10, the Spiral Singer, also referred to as a screw bit or fish tail stinger, this bit has a 1 3/4 inch square male drive.
- The DB10250 is a Stinger with a 2 1/2 inch square male drive.
- The DB11 arrow stinger auger bit with 1 3/4 inch square male drive is sold individually rather than per box.
- DB6 fork stinger auger bit with 1 3/4 inch square male drive features a 2 finger design for making short work of your project. Sold individually, not per box.
- This is the one you’ve been looking for. The DB6C is a fork stinger bit with a 2 finger design and 1 3/4 inch square male drive. Carbide added for exceptional durability, these pilot bits are perfect for angering in sandstone, shale and hard formations.
- For the tough test conditions, the DE 2384C10 features four .76 inch bullet bits for angering through your most extreme materials. 2 3/8 inch API male thread for attachment, note that this bit is sold individually rather than per box.
- MM1 Series stinger bit with 1 3/4 inch square male drive has a maximum diameter 6 inch cut.
- The MM2 bit auger blade with a thread drive is used in most ordinary conditions and is perfect for soil, dirt and all soft materials.
- P6000 Series pilot its feature a 4 3/4 inch total diameter with 2 3/8 inch API thread, featuring 3 wing stepped bits for all tough conditions.
For high quality pilot bits, adaptors, bullet bits, Kelly boxes, pockets and auger teeth, make Jiffy Dallas your first and only stop for the accessories you’re looking for without having to shop all over the Internet to find what you need. Jiffy Dallas specializes in foundation drilling products that outlast and outperform the competition on a consistent basis.
If you have questions about a product, or wish to speak with a Jiffy specialist about placing an order, we recommend you place a call to 877-838-0102, where you’ll find a knowledgeable expert on pilot bits and other products available. Place your order and Jiffy guarantees you’ll have it in your hands as quickly as possible. Don't overspend on the bits you need- come to Jiffy Dallas and join the long and growing list of satisfied customers.
Jiffy Products Co Inc
2647 Brenner Dr, Dallas, TX 75220
View Larger Map